I just wanted to take a minute to reflect on all the things that I am thankful for. I am extremely blessed to have such a good life and most of that is due to the people around me.
- What a blessing to have such a wonderful wife, who, as a bonus, also happens to be an outstanding Mom. She takes such great care of our family.
- I am thankful for two little girls, who always keep us on our toes, but can bring a smile to your face without much effort.
- We are blessed to have family that lives close by and is willing to help out in any situation.
- I'm thankful that my Sister has been experiencing things that no one else in our family has, by being away at school.
- I am lucky to have a job that allows me to provide for my family and also flexes to allow me to be there for my family.
- We are all blessed to live in this free country where we have the liberty to live as we choose.
I'm sure this is not a complete list of all the things I am grateful for but it's a good start. Happy Thanksgiving!
"If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never truly be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you."