Since I can't make enough cards to send out (and I don't have everyone's address) here is a Christmas e-Greeting from our family to yours.
I found this card idea on Quickutz website. I can't find the exact page because I think they removed it. I used the Merry & Bright set they had out for Christmas. It was a limited quantity and have sold out. There goes my ideas. Anyway, I just didn't want everyone thinking I came up with this. I lifted it, but I changed it some.
This is what was inside the card:
We thought we’d do a Top 10 of 2007 for our news this year (in no particular order).
1. Mickey and Kelly went to Mackinac Island for a few rainy days to celebrate their 14th anniversary.
2. Spring break trip to Cincinnati. We went to the zoo, an aquarium, and swimming at the hotel.
3. In May Mattey graduated from kindergarten with a little ceremony.
4. Megan was once again involved in softball and soccer.
5. Kade really started talking when he turned 2 in March. He’s quite the ham.
6. Kelly had a much-needed week long get-away in Utah for her birthday.
7. In the fall Mickey started back to school again after a little break.
8. Megan is in a 3rd & 4th grade class and doing great.
9. Mattey has taken off with her reading even though she says she doesn’t like to read.
10. Kade is just about ready to use the potty all the time. Yippee!
We hope this season finds you in good health and full of happiness as we celebrate the Savior’s birth. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year.
Here is our fabulous picture. We don't like to do the traditional picture. Maybe next year will be even more untraditional.
Merry Christmas everyone!